Audio Visual System Design Installation
When you need to upgrade your facility’s audio visual systems, we have the experience and vendor relationships that will get the job done right the first time. With over 25 years of AV system sales, event production, and consulting we can provide you with a custom plan that will fit your needs and your budget.
Our newest vendor relationship is with our friends at Community Professional Loudspeakers , where Behind The Scenes Productions is recognized as an is an authorized System Provider/Contractor. Over the years we have installed sound systems in fair grounds, churches, school gyms, theaters, and even created a mobile sound system capable of covering large open areas for air shows.
We equipped Continental Air Show Productions with several tools to accomplish their goals of all-weather flexible sound systems and were even featured in a video produced by Community Professional Loudspeakers.
Here are some examples of our soccer and football field installations at Amelia High School
One of our recent installations was a 3 zone gymnasium system for Amelia High School in Amelia, Ohio. Our cost effective design included moving speakers closer to the audience on each side of the gym and adding overhead speakers that fill the court. See the design and associated rationale here.
Our design process is streamlined and effective:
- We will meet with you on your site to record physical measurements and listen to the space
- We will discuss your everyday use requirements as well as your future use goals
- We will review and discuss your initial budget and timeline requirements
- We will present our equipment and installation plan
- We will review budget and timeline projections
- We will sign contracts to authorize work to be started
- Depending on the scope of the installation meeting during the project may be required, but typically is not necessary
- We will train key members of your organization on the use of your new sound system
- Safety issues as well as basic sound level control and mixing will be covered
- Additional in-training is available if required
Email Dave or call him at 513-617-0906 to begin the planning process for your new sound system.